Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LNWC Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here are the Rules - Read Third Empty Here are the Rules - Read Third Mon 22 Oct 2012, 12:10 am

walldoggy

walldoggy

The Rules for the LNWC Forum

1. The first rule of the LNWC is you don't talk about the LNWC. Well, at least about this forum. This is strictly enforced as this forum is by invite only.

2. Be respectful. No name calling, put downs, insults, etc. This is in regards to gender, sexual orientation, religion, political beliefs, college alumnus, intelligence level, country of permanent residence and video game play ability. Everything else is fair game, however this list is subject to change at any time.

3. Have fun.

4. See #1

Addendums:

1. Keep this site SFW, at least graphically. There is a reason why you see so many Hello Kittys. It's so my 3 year old daughter doesn't get freaked out by what she sees and I don't have to worry about her looking over my shoulder when I'm on. This applies to images, sigs, and avatars. If you want to post boobie pictures (or penis pictures for that matter), there is the NSFW Section of the regular Over 30 site.

https://lnwc.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]